“It is a very well organized event. It helped me make contacts with companies. I am happy it helped me appraise the potential of Indonesian market viz a viz LNG and Power Markets.”
Rituparn Singh, AVP Business Development, Reliance Power
The 4th Annual Indonesia LNG Conference is a global gathering of LNG producers and suppliers who are being impacted by new regulations, developments and consequent opportunities to meet the power demand in Indonesia. ONLY of its kind to spotlight on projects in Indonesia LNG market both in the upstream and downstream sector.
200+ high level decision makers will make the trip from the region to uncover investment opportunities, to meet with who is who in energy sector in Indonesia for securing and delivering LNG business prospects in Indonesia, driven by Indonesian Government’s ambitious power projects plan to accelerate the growth and electricity capacity to meet growing energy demands.
Top Reasons to Attend
- ONLY conference highlighting on projects in the LNG upstream and downstream sector
- Co-locating with 7th Annual Power & Electricity Indonesia 2016
- Hear from Joint Panel Discussions on the latest regulatory reforms, new and planned power projects, Feed in Tariffs (FIT), IPP, PPA and more
- Join roundtable discussions on profiling power projects across sectors.
- Gain insights from leading power plant companies on the expansion and development plan
- Design your strategy through our focused tracks in coal, renewable and LNG.
- Attend and network with 200+ high level attendees
- Learn from local experts themselves on how to deal with land acquisitions, local regulations and legal uncertainty.
Featuring Industry Leaders
Agus Cahyono Adi